Call for papers!!!
Bangladesh Journal of Extension Education (BJEE) is now inviting original research article and review article on different aspects of extension experience and insights for the Vol 32 no 2 (2020).
Submit your manuscript via email by 31 October 2020 (email@example.com). Intended date of publication: 15 December 2020.
Your quick response and cooperation will speed up the publication process.
Please find enclosed herewith the author's guidelines to prepare the manuscript.
We request you to read and follow the instructions in all 3 files before finalizing your manuscript.
BJEE publishes articles related to all aspects of Agricultural Extension and Education including:
- Agricultural extension, communication and technology transfer.
- Agricultural education.
- Socio-economic and cultural issues of rural and farming societies/communities.
- Information technology in agriculture.
- Food security and agricultural sustainability.
- Gender and special interest groups in agriculture and rural development.
- Adult Education.
- Management of extension systems.
- Extension programme planning.
- Other related issues.